Saturday 4 June 2011

How do I change the fuse 4 the power door locks on a 2005 dodge caravan, there is nothing in the owner manual?

my power doors wont work on my 2005 caravan, the owners manual does not contain anything about changing fuses, when i look under hood, i can get cover off fuse panel, but there is no listing on cover for that particular fuse|||I%26#039;m really surprised that he owner%26#039;s manual doesn%26#039;t have a Fuse section, I%26#039;ve never seen one that doesn%26#039;t. Your fuse box is usually under the dashboard, there are larger fuses and relays under the hood. Try under the dash, on drivers and passenger side for a small panel box. Then, I guess you%26#039;ll have to just start pulling fuses til you find the bad one(s). The dealer will probably help you with this, I can%26#039;t imagine them even charging you anything if you just go there and ask for some quick help in finding the fuse. If they charge you they should be ashamed of themselves.