Saturday 4 June 2011

My car stereo died after changing my battery. The fuse is fine. What could it be?

Last week I was driving my newly purchased 1994 Honda Accord and the battery started dying. I went to the auto parts store, they verified it was the battery and not the alternator, and I bought a battery, which I replaced right there. However, the radio isn%26#039;t working now. I replaced the fuse, thinking it may have somehow blown, but it still doesn%26#039;t work. Any ideas if the radio may have somehow shorted out? Thanks.|||I think you have to punch in the security code into the radio. It%26#039;s an antitheft measure. Ask your Honda dealer and check your car%26#039;s owner%26#039;s manual. Download your owner%26#039;s manual free here:


https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp?鈥?/a>|||Take it to the dealer and pay the $70 you reset it.