Saturday 24 September 2011

Mercury Mariner cigarette lighter wont work - not fuse!?

I have two cigarette lighters in my Mariner - One is listed in the fuse box, but the other is not.



It's puzzling because initially one (we'll call it 'A') was working, not the other one (B). After A blew out, I changed the fuse, and now B works, but A is still blown!!!? Help gurus!
Mercury Mariner cigarette lighter wont work - not fuse!?
It seams simple enough to me . but I'm not as close as you are!

A works and B does not you changed the fuse and now B works

so it is obvious that you fixed it! Take a bow!!!

%26quot;A%26quot; blew out and you still need to find the problem, if it is not on

some %26quot;other%26quot; fuse in the panel then it is likely what is known as a fuseable link, and you not having any idea what a fuseable link

looks like will have a very hard time making this repair!