Saturday 24 September 2011

I think my Head unit is ok, do u? (Fuse Problem?

ok, well i went to test my cd player and then it sparked and saw smoke, thought i screwed the head unit up, but i looked at the fuse and it blew, i put another one in and it sparked again, but between them before i changed fuses it wouldnt even spark, just a fuse problem?
I think my Head unit is ok, do u? (Fuse Problem?
It could be or it could be like Steve said, but to me it sounds like your deck is screwed. I had a friend with a deck that did that and what ended up being wrong was somehow the ground and power wires reversed, so his yellow was somehow his ground and his black was a power, but also, the remote wire was reversed, it would turn the amp on when the deck was off and off when the deck was on. Sounds like it might be time for a new deck. Sorry man.
I think my Head unit is ok, do u? (Fuse Problem?
sounds to me like the unit is improperly grounded....check your grounds and make sure they are clean and connected
sounds like a ground problem like steve said, but you should also trace down your power wires and make sure there arent any cuts in them or anywhere that could be touching metal and shorting it out cuz that will blow a fuse everytime, hopefully you will find the problem in a wire and hopefully the deck isnt messed up.
If you see sparks fly and fuses constanty blow, there is definately an underlying problem. Yes, it is common for this kind of problem to happen with an improper ground. Make sure no part of your cd player or its bare wires are touching anything metal. In fact, there should be no bare wires. Also make sure that it is grounded well.
  • sad lonely poems
  • What duvet cover would go best
  •