Tuesday 20 September 2011

What fuse would you have to change in your 2000 grand am to get the running lights working?

My brake lights, and hazard lights, both work fine. However my running lights (the tail-lights that go on when you have your headlights on at night so people behind you can see you) won't work. I actually got pulled over about a week ago for this and the cop suggested that it was the fuse for my running lights. But I have been having trouble trying to find out what fuse to change searching online, and reading the manual. Does anyone know?
What fuse would you have to change in your 2000 grand am to get the running lights working?
just get a fuse checker and check all of them. the tool is less than 10 bucks and is a BIG time saver. you just touch the tool to he contacts on the fuse while it is still in the car and it will tell you whether the fuse is bad. best purchase i ever made for diagnostic equipment.