Tuesday 20 September 2011

What fuse do i pull when changing my fuel filter on a 95 subaru impreza? (I know its under hood,but which one?

I don't have the car manual...I just bought it used a week ago, so I have no clue as to which fuse under the hood to pull to release the fuel pressure.
What fuse do i pull when changing my fuel filter on a 95 subaru impreza? (I know its under hood,but which one?
if you leave the key in the off position your gonna be fine, but you may want to unhook the - cable on the battery.you may need an antitheft radio code if you do that.
What fuse do i pull when changing my fuel filter on a 95 subaru impreza? (I know its under hood,but which one?
pulling the fuse to change the fuel filter is not necessary trust me. and just pulling a fuse will not relieve the fuel pressure all it will do is disable the fuel pump from running when the key is turned on all you really need to do is turn the car off wait about ten minutes and remove the fuel filter, you are going to lose some fuel that's just the nature of the beast.
  • xp
  • dvd movies case
  •