Saturday 24 September 2011

Hi Guys, my car radio has reset and is asking or a code after in changed a fuse in my fuse box on my Ford Ka?

My Radio is a 6000 CD tuner RHD.

Serial No. M009472.

Can anyone help me??
Hi Guys, my car radio has reset and is asking or a code after in changed a fuse in my fuse box on my Ford Ka?
you should have a card with the code on - check your pack that has the service book etc in as it is normally there. If that fails pull the radio out you may find someone has wrote the code on it just in case they loose the card. If that fails contact the garage where you bought the car as they may have it on their computer. As a final resort book in to a ford garage (there will be a charge for this so ask how much first %26amp; get them to write code down in case it happens again)
Hi Guys, my car radio has reset and is asking or a code after in changed a fuse in my fuse box on my Ford Ka?
This happened to me once also. I ended up calling the dealership where I bought my car and they gave me the numbers and the sequence needed to reset my radio. It was important that I had the car's manuel where I could give needed info. I also wrote the code down in case it happened again. I hope this helps.
You could try this website and see if they can help you out:



http://www.FordLockCodes.com
Call Ford for code.
Your code is 1909