Wednesday 26 October 2011

Anyone know where inside an IBM Think pad 600X the fuse is located? My laptop suffered some water damage.?

I woke up one morning to a big bad fire. With my first reaction being to throw a bucket of water on the fire. I quickly realized (as I was throwing my bucket) that my laptop was in the way. I could say that the laptop is gone and I will probably be buying a new one. But for the sake of being a guy and boys will play with their toys. Should anyone know where the fuse is located I'm wondering if I can just change the fuse and the power supply to get the laptop running. (Yes I'm aware that there might be some 'damage' and things 'might not work').



And control + F5 at startup isn't a way to fix it because it doesn't power up.
Anyone know where inside an IBM Think pad 600X the fuse is located? My laptop suffered some water damage.?
go to their support site and search for that



typing under water can cause many problems :)
Anyone know where inside an IBM Think pad 600X the fuse is located? My laptop suffered some water damage.?
may you lap top have to learn swim???