Wednesday 26 October 2011

I need a fuse diagram for a 1999 kia sportage?

i have 1999 kia sportage i lost the owners manual and i need to change some fuses but i dont have a fuse diagram and im not paying anything for a manual or cd or w/e that im gonna use once so anybody that has any information or websites thatll help please let me no i went through google and yahoo and got nothing i went through every result so please help
I need a fuse diagram for a 1999 kia sportage?
you might be able to find something at your local library, but you just stated that you don't want to pay for just about anything that is going to help you. Forgive my bluntness but that's just plain stubborn.



And my grandmother used to say that in the dictionary, stubborn is right before ...STUPID.



At any rate, stop being stubborn and spend the $18 it's going to take you to get a manual for your vehicle...if one exists. You can even get the CD-rom for your vehicle for under $6 on ebay.
I need a fuse diagram for a 1999 kia sportage?
You can get a Haynes or Chiltons Maintenance book at your local auto parts store. Should be one in there. But, buying a new owners manual would be cheaper.