Friday 7 October 2011

Engine warning light on golf ssi?

My wipers stopped working. I changed fuse with what i thought was a spare, then engine wouldn't start. Put fuse back and engine started, but now have an engine warning light on! Any suggestions please?
Engine warning light on golf ssi?
The engine warning light came on because you pulled the fuse, I suggest you replace the other fuse, then start driving your car. If the engine light does not go out, after a normal short drive, then I would have it seen too. The other method is to take off your earth lead for 20 seconds then replace it, but only do that if you have the security codes for your car, like for your radio to work and so on. I have experienced the same problem.
Engine warning light on golf ssi?
get your obdII reader and find out what the code is that its setting. Fix it when you know the code.