Friday 7 October 2011

Which fuse do you change for the light on the gear shift of a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire?

The PRN123 usually light up but the light is not working anymore. I am assuming a fuse has blown of something, but I can not find it ANYWHERE online of in the Manual...



Anyone know which fuse I need to change?



Thanks in advance!!!
Which fuse do you change for the light on the gear shift of a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire?
if that light is the only thing that has gone out it probably isn't the fuse but the bulb......I believe the fuse is the same as the one for the power plug in the console!!! I think it will be labeled accy or rear cig lighter!!!
Which fuse do you change for the light on the gear shift of a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire?
It's the bulb, not a fuse. If it was the fuse, other lights would be out as well
the one that says light
you may need to change the bulb, I don't think there is a fuse for that particular part.
If rest of instrument lighting works ok, it is not a fuse, - it is the bulb, (or socket contacts)!



%26quot;Haynes Auto Repair manual%26quot; will take you through removal and replacement, - plus tell you how to do practically everything on car (except transmissions)-- That is if you have basic knowledge of how to use tools, and can read! It will run you about $20 or less at most of %26quot;better%26quot; auto part supply stores! I pick mine up at AutoZone (yes I still buy them because they save me time on my own cars, - and keep me from breaking things trying to get them apart!