Friday 7 October 2011

How do I change the dashboard main light on my M reg Clio?

I have already tried changing the fuse and it is fine. It is the bulb that has gone. All the other lights are working fine. Its a really problem as i cna't see my spedo of a night :o(
How do I change the dashboard main light on my M reg Clio?
I had the same problem, but fortunately for me, the police followed me the whole way home with their flashing lights so I could read the speedo.



Unfortunately, by the time I realised I could use their lights to check my speed with, I was travelling at twice the legal limit and swerving eratically as I struggled to check the speed.



Probably I would ask the bloke in the shop you got the bulb from - they are usually pretty cluey. Or plain stupid. Never in the middle. Never.