Friday 7 October 2011

I found why I cannot start my car, 2 impotent fuses holder don`t work fuses are OK , fuse lay a faulty?

I can`t start my Kia Rio 2002 what do I have to change I tested fuses and found where fuses lay no lit ignition coil fuse 15A and injector fuse 15A fuse holder where fuse lay don`t work there are a few others do not work what do I have to change can someone help with this problem?
I found why I cannot start my car, 2 impotent fuses holder don`t work fuses are OK , fuse lay a faulty?
Look for a main fuse or fusable link between the battery and the fuse box where the problem is.
I found why I cannot start my car, 2 impotent fuses holder don`t work fuses are OK , fuse lay a faulty?
my answer is try to go at the nearest auto repair shop then you will check it out maybe there other problem