Wednesday 26 October 2011

I have a 97 Chrysler LHS My automatic windows quit working. I changed the fuse out but that didnt work.?

If it's not the fuse what could it be? Need help!!
I have a 97 Chrysler LHS My automatic windows quit working. I changed the fuse out but that didnt work.?
Do you mean they don't move electrically at all or the automatic down/up doesn't function. If it's the automatic down, it might be the body computer. If it's the motor function. it's probably the relays or the actual motors. It could be the switch in the driver's door as well. Do the other windows roll down if you use the switches at each individual door? If so, it's the master switch on the driver's door. Just take it to an auto electric shop or an auto glass place. It shouldn't be too expensive. They can put in used or rebuilt parts.