Thursday 15 September 2011

I need to change a fuse on the inside passenger side fuse box on my 05 mustang gt.?

I removed the kick panel cover on the passenger side and found the black cover to the fuse box. But for some reason i cant get the cover off the fuse box. I tried every angle and everything. I didnt realize getting the cover off would be so hard. I have been trying for 2 days. Please help. What Do I need to do to gt that fuse box cover off. Are there clips or something I'm missing?
I need to change a fuse on the inside passenger side fuse box on my 05 mustang gt.?
on my 04 gt, the only thing that is on the right, i believe, is my computer, im not completely sure though. but i do know there is a fuse box under the steering wheel that has clips, i don't know if that's the one your looking for
I need to change a fuse on the inside passenger side fuse box on my 05 mustang gt.?
just take a small flathead screwdriver and put it in the gap, slowly turn it left and right and it'll pry off
Remove the whole kick panel. It will give you easier access to the fuse cover.